Roofing companies play a pivotal role in installing, repairing, and maintaining roofs for residential and commercial properties. With the surge in real estate activities and the continuous expansion of new building and infrastructure projects, the demand for services is soaring, making 2024 your year to start a roofing company.
The growing roofing industry in the US is projected to generate revenue totaling $56.7B in 2023. Having witnessed a steady annual growth rate of 1.2% in the five years leading up to 2023, this flourishing market is anticipated to further increase at an annualized rate of 0.5% to reach an impressive $58.1B over the next five years.
Escalating demand for roofing contractors is being driven by increased investments in residential housing and commercial building development. Over the next five years, residential construction is expected to grow at an annualized rate of 0.6%, presenting an opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs to seize the moment and embark on their roofing business ownership journeys.
Yet, starting a roofing company from the ground up is no easy task. There are several important factors to consider as you determine if this is the best course for your career. Fortunately, Bumble Roofing offers a franchise opportunity that allows you to build a roofing business complete with
comprehensive training, ongoing support, industry expertise, a proven business model, and more. Regardless of your experience level, our affordable investment opens the door for you to become a roofing business owner.
It’s an opportune time to dive into the roofing industry as demand for services continues to rise. Let Bumble Roofing provide you with the platform to become your own boss, pursue your passion, and establish a thriving business in the booming roofing sector.
So you’ve decided to get into the roofing industry – that’s great! But what happens next?
There are a lot of different opportunities out there, and it’s important to do research as part of your due diligence process to ensure you’re making the best decision for you. Some of the things you may want to consider as you determine the feasibility of your business dreams include:
- Legal requirements. Roofing companies must meet registration and licensing requirements, insurance obligations, and compliance with local building codes and registrations. A good place to begin is searching for “What license do you need to start a roofing company.”
- Business planning. Setting clear goals and objectives is a critical element in developing a comprehensive business plan.
- Funding options. Having a good understanding of your financial standing, budget, and anticipated expenses can help when exploring financing opportunities.
- Relevant equipment and tools. Knowing which tools and equipment are essential for a roofing business is just the start; consider researching suppliers, studying vendor deal negotiations, and exploring technology and software solutions.
- Building a skilled team. Roofing businesses aren’t run by just one person; you need a whole team to support you. Hiring experienced and skilled professionals, offering training programs, and fostering a positive and collaborative work culture are all part of the gig.
- Marketing strategies. Marketing is so much more than just having a Facebook profile; it’s a way to network and build partnerships with local businesses and suppliers. Business owners now use a variety of traditional and modern marketing strategies to develop a strong presence.
- Customer relationship management. Providing excellent customer service is a great way to build a positive reputation, and can be accomplished by implementing effective communication channels with clients and establishing a customer feedback system.
- Safety protocols. Prioritizing safety measures is imperative for roofing projects. Businesses need to comply with industry safety standards and regulations, and employees should be trained on safety procedures.
- Scaling and growth. Continuously adapting to industry trends and changes, identifying expansion opportunities, and implementing strategies for growth are crucial to keep businesses running.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you should be in a good position to decide whether you’d like to start a business on your own or partner with a franchisor by investing in a franchise opportunity.
Why Franchise with Bumble Roofing?
Bumble Roofing empowers franchise owners to establish a successful roofing business they can take pride in. Leveraging over 60 years of collective experience in the construction industry, we guide entrepreneurs in starting and managing a roofing business that exceeds client expectations. Our franchise opportunity features minimal startup costs and overhead, presenting quick profit potential and a return on investment (ROI) to recover your initial investment.
Why should you franchise with Bumble Roofing?
- We’ve developed a proven business model to give clear direction and put you on the path to success.
- We’ll set you up with proprietary tools and resources so you can learn to run your business with ease in no time at all.
- We have an innovative sales process and a simple approach to the purchasing process to help you gain more clients and expand your client base.
- We offer multiple revenue streams for franchisees that include maintenance services; additional repair, gutter, and solar installation services; and insurance or storm remediation services.
- We’ve built strong purchasing power with other relevant vendors, translating into cost savings for both our franchisees and our clients.
- We provide in-depth training, helping you become an expert in all areas of your business.
- We’re always there for you to offer help whenever you need it. Plus, you’ll have a regional supervisor and a network of fellow franchisees to connect with as additional support avenues.
Steps in the Franchising Process
Ready to take the leap with Bumble Roofing? Here’s an idea of what the franchising process looks like, step by step:
- Reach out. Yes, it’s really that simple. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with additional resources to learn more.
- Fill out an application. Once we verify that we are fundamentally aligned, we’ll send you an application to complete.
- Perform due diligence. Consider the factors we’ve outlined above in addition to reviewing our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), evaluating available territories, and talking to current franchisees.
- Attend Empower Day. If your franchise application is approved, you’ll be invited to attend a virtual or in-person Empower Day, meet the leadership and support teams, and gain a better sense of our company culture.
- Review your franchise agreement. Take this opportunity to thoroughly review your franchise agreement and designated territory, and meet with a legal representative if you have questions or require clarification.
- Start initial training. After your franchise agreement is signed, you’re ready to start training. We provide in-depth initial field and business training so you have a clear understanding of all facets.
- Launch your grand opening and beyond. We’ll supply you with grand opening campaigns that include local and online efforts, customizable marketing materials, and more to reach as many clients as possible. You’re never alone, though, as you can count on our support at every stage of your journey.
Partnering with Bumble Roofing allows you to benefit from the support of an experienced franchisor as you navigate the exciting journey of entrepreneurship in the roofing industry. The possibilities for success are vast, and your adventure awaits in this flourishing business landscape.
Want to see how you can create a buzz in your community with Bumble Roofing? Reach out today to learn more about our professional roofing franchise opportunity.